Venue: Style very much alike to my living room. Dim lighting with a lot of cloths (similar to Le Blanc) hanging here & there. Not exactly the same as what u c in their website. Private room avail.
- Pumpkin Tomato Soup: cold soup (mainly strawberry sauce with some other thing) in a cold peeled tomato served with hot pumpkin soup. Pretty interesting. <3.5>
- Goose liver
- Parma ham <2,>
- Mussel baked with garlic <3.5,>
- Duck with red wine sauce
- Fried half chicken in white cream sauce <3.5,>
- Angel hair with escargot in white cream sauce <3,>
- Dessert: 'Flaming Snow Mountain' <2>
- Rose Tea <3.5,>
- no charge on water; rose tea unlimited refilled
- cash only
- only 3 garlic bread served for 2. They cud serve at least four for 2 persons right?
- Sue (the waitress) is very friendly & 'talkative' (in the good sense).
Expenses: $320 per head
Conclusion: A good choice with enuff quantity without spending too much. If you look for very 'gwai lo' style, that is not the one. In a way it is quite HK style. If u wanna impress someone without spending too much, this is the one. Given the money spent, it will be very harsh to request better quality food.